BBC Worldwide Announces Pact With Mexican broadcaster TV Aztec
The pact features titles from the natural history and science genres, including 'Walking With Dinosaurs.'
BBC Worldwide, the commercial arm of the British pubcaster, unveiled a deal at NATPE with Mexican broadcaster TV Azteca.
The pact features titles from the natural history and science genres, including Walking With Dinosaurs and Walking With Monsters, the Planet Earth series, and Life in Cold Blood, a series presented by David Attenborough about the world of reptiles and amphibians.
Matt Forde, EVP of sales for BBC Worldwide Americas, said that the Latin American market is "very enthusiastic about natural history and science programs." No financial details were made available.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR