BBC's Global iPlayer iPad App to Cost Less Than $10 a Month
Director general Mark Thompson said that a global version of the platform would launch this year.
LONDON -- Subscription access to the BBC's international version of its phenomenally successful TV catch-up platform iPlayer could be charged at less than $10 a month via an iPad app, BBC director general Mark Thompson said Wednesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR