To Beat the Heat, Tent the Red Carpet
A publicist pleads for awards-show humanity as arrivals endure in 90-degree temps.
Hollywood is known for glamour and illusion, nowhere more so than on a red carpet. Celebrities spend a lot of time, money and effort to look their very best for the world to see. Reporters work diligently to talk to them and get the best story. Publicists hustle to make sure their clients are seen. The red carpet is the hub of all things fabulous. Unless, of course, it's really hot.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR