Beatles Photographer Harry Benson to Hold Book Signing
Benson unveils never-before-seen images of the Fab Four in his landmark book for Taschen, which will be celebrated Thursday in L.A.
Legendary photographer Harry Benson will sign copies of his new book Harry Benson: The Beatles on the Road 1964-66 at Taschen in Los Angeles' Farmer's Market Thursday from 7-9 p.m. at 6333 W. 3rd Street. Nobody had a more privileged glimpse of the Fabs in their first flash of fame.
When the Beatles leaped into the limo on their first visit to America, Benson sat on John Lennon's lap, snapping away at the mad fans. He captured their immortal hotel room pillow fight, the moment when Paul McCartney and Lennon, nose to nose at the piano, composed "I Feel Fine," and scenes never before seen, except in Benson's book. Call 323-931-1168 for information, and take a peek at what Benson saw at the dawn of Beatlemania.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!