Beatles Ringtones Debut on iTunes
The band's No. 1 hits from "Help!" to "Hello, Goodbye" are now available for purchase.
For the first time ever, the Beatles' repertoire is ringtone-able.
The band's 27 U.S. and U.K. No. 1 hits are now available for purchase on iTunes as 30-second mobile ringtones.
Each ringtone costs $1.29 (the price of a song) and can also be downloaded on iPads and iTouches.
The roster of Beatles classics include "Hello, Goodbye" (oh so appropriate, cell-phone wise), "Eleanor Rigby," "Ticket to Ride," "A Hard Day's Night" and "Help!" The ringtones echo the track list for the band's 1 complication, released on iTunes last September.
The band -- a favorite of the late Apple founder Steve Jobs -- has slowly entered the digital music market. In November 2010, their song catalog and albums finally debuted on iTunes, satisfying fan demand (and onstensibly, the group's wallet).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR