'Beautiful Bastard' Authors Expand Into YA (Exclusive)
Christina Lauren, the writing duo behind the best-selling adult series, are penning "Sublime" for younger readers.
Christina Lauren, the pseudonymous writing team of Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings behind the hit Beautiful Bastard series, have signed to write their first YA novel.
Sublime is the story of two teens, Lucy and Colin, who fall in love, but the the problem is … Lucy's a ghost.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'