Beijing Screenings open with 'Monkey'
Four-day sales event begins Sept. 7
BEIJING -- An annual showcase of movies made inside China’s state-run studio system will begin on Tues. with “City Monkey,” a feature about a Beijing parkour enthusiast, at a time when the home boxoffice is hot but local filmmakers continue to struggle to attract overseas buyers.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR