'Being Erica' Actress Joins Syfy's 'Haven'
Vinessa Antoine will play the role of Evidence "Evi" Ryan in the upcoming second season.
Being Erica actress Vinessa Antoine has booked a recurring role on Syfy’s Haven.
Antoine, who has also appeared on Soul Food, will play the role of Evidence “Evi” Ryan in the upcoming second season. A former con artist and lover of Duke’s (Eric Balfour), Evi is as beautiful as she is calculating and clever.
She joins previously announced guest star Jason Priestley, who will appear in four episodes and direct one. Emily Rose, Lucas Bryant and Balfour also appear.
Haven, produced by eOne and Big Motion Pictures in association with Piller/Segan/Sheperd, begins production on Season 2 in Nova Scotia on Friday. The series will premiere this summer in the U.S.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws