Original 'Being Human' Renewed for Season 5
The British drama, co-produced by BBC America, will return for another six episodes in 2013.
The original Being Human, which recently kicked off Season 4 with a largely revamped cast, has been renewed.
A fifth run of six episodes have has been commissioned for early 2013. The supernatural drama, now a co-production by BBC America and BBC Three in the UK, will retain new cast members Michael Socha and Damien Molony.
"We're thrilled that the audience have taken the new cast into their hearts with such enthusiasm and affection," said creator and executive producer Toby Whithouse. "We're delighted to have this opportunity to expand the world further and explore new characters and tell new stories."
Being Human, which follows a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost living as roommates, was adapted for US audiences for Syfy in 2011. The series was originally renewed for a third season.
The original airs stateside on BBC America, where its fourth season bows Saturday nights at 9:00 p.m. ET.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)