Ben Harper divorcing Laura Dern
Irreconcilable differences sever the five-year marriage
Ben Harper and Laura Dern are breaking up, TMZ reported.
Singer-songwriter Harper filed for divorce from his actress wife, citing "irreconcilable differences," on Friday and is asking the judge not to award to her spousal support.
Dern and Harper married in 2005 and have two children, Ellery, 9, and Jaya, 5. He is seeking joint custody.
Dern's credits include "Smooth Talk" and "October Sky." She won a Golden Globe for her role in "Recount." Harper is a two-time Grammy Award winner.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack