Ben & Jerry's Unveils 'Anchorman' Ice Cream Flavor
"Scotchy Scotch Scotch" gets its inspiration from Ron Burgundy.
Ben & Jerry's is staying classy.
The company has revealed an Anchor Man-inspired flavor of ice cream sure to win Ron Burgundy's (Will Ferrell) heart: "Scotchy Scotch Scotch."
But sorry Ron, there's no actual Scotch in the ice cream. The limited run flavor features butterscotch ice cream with ribbons of butterscotch swirl.
Ben & Jerry's unveiled the flavor at New York City’s Pier 36 at an event that included a performance from Anchor Man's Nutty The Waterskiing Squirrel and a legion of Ron Burgundy lookalikes.
It's a good year for Anchorman fans. In addition to the ice cream flavor, a sequel to the 2004 film is on its way. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues hits theaters Dec. 20 and stars Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner.
The film was written by Ferrell and director Adam McKay.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"