Ben & Jerry's Unveils 'Anchorman' Ice Cream Flavor
"Scotchy Scotch Scotch" gets its inspiration from Ron Burgundy.
Ben & Jerry's is staying classy.
The company has revealed an Anchor Man-inspired flavor of ice cream sure to win Ron Burgundy's (Will Ferrell) heart: "Scotchy Scotch Scotch."
But sorry Ron, there's no actual Scotch in the ice cream. The limited run flavor features butterscotch ice cream with ribbons of butterscotch swirl.
Ben & Jerry's unveiled the flavor at New York City’s Pier 36 at an event that included a performance from Anchor Man's Nutty The Waterskiing Squirrel and a legion of Ron Burgundy lookalikes.
It's a good year for Anchorman fans. In addition to the ice cream flavor, a sequel to the 2004 film is on its way. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues hits theaters Dec. 20 and stars Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, and David Koechner.
The film was written by Ferrell and director Adam McKay.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR