Ben Stein nabs Freedom of Expression nod
For speaking out on political, social and cultural issues
Ben Stein will be honored with this year's Freedom of Expression Award from the Entertainment Merchants Assn. at the video retail trade group's annual convention, Home Media Expo 2008, June 24-26 in Las Vegas.
The award recognizes individuals associated with the home entertainment industry who have spoken out on political, social and cultural issues.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s