Ben Stein nabs Freedom of Expression nod
For speaking out on political, social and cultural issues
Ben Stein will be honored with this year's Freedom of Expression Award from the Entertainment Merchants Assn. at the video retail trade group's annual convention, Home Media Expo 2008, June 24-26 in Las Vegas.
The award recognizes individuals associated with the home entertainment industry who have spoken out on political, social and cultural issues.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR