Benicio del Toro Expecting Child With Rod Stewart's Daughter
The actor and Kimberly Stewart "are not a couple" but "are looking forward to the arrival of their baby," his rep says.
Benicio del Toro is expecting a child with Kimberly Stewart, daughter of rocker Rod Stewart.
"Kimberly is pregnant. Benicio is the father and is very supportive," his rep told People. "Although they are not a couple, they are looking forward to the arrival of the baby."
Del Toro, 44, won a supporting actor Oscar for his role in 2000's Traffic. His other credits include The Wolfman, Sin City, 21 Grams and Che.
Stewart, 31, has worked as an actress and model and starred in the 2007 U.K. reality show Living With ... Kimberly Stewart.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David