Berlin 2012: Buyers Fall For Susanne Bier's 'All You Need is Love'
TrustNordisk closes deals on multiple territories for the romantic drama starring Pierce Brosnan and Trine Dyrholm.
BERLIN - TrustNordisk has closed deals for more than 35 territories for the romantic drama All You Need is Love by Oscar-winning director Susanne Bier (In a Better World) and starring Pierce Brosnan and Better World actress Trine Dyrholm.
Trust sold the English-language romcom to multiple buyers ahead of Berlin's European Film Market, which kicks off Thursday, among them were deals for Japan (Longride), Australia (Madman), China (Universal Full Band) and Latin America (Leda Films). All You Need Is Love has already sold to ProKino for Germany and Austria, Golem for Spain and CineArt for Benelux among many other territories.
"We are very proud that her new film is pretty much sold out before we have even shown a promo of the film in Berlin," said TrustNordisk CEO Rikke Ennis. "This really underlines what an acclaimed director (Bier) is."
Like In A Better World, All You Need is Love was written by Denmark's Anders Thomas Jensen based on a story by himself and Susanne Bier. But the film, a romantic drama set in Italy, promises to be a major departure from the politically-charged drama of Bier's Oscar-winner.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR