Berlin 2012: Documentary 'Caesar Must Die' Sells to Various Territories
Companies have picked up rights for France, Spain, Brazil, the Benelux countries, Australia and Israel.
BERLIN - Berlinale competition film Caesar Must Die has sold to several territories.
Rai Trade has sold rights to the documentary for France to Bellissima Film, for Spain to Golem Distribucion, for Brazil to Mares Film, for Benelux countries to Cinemien, for Australia to Palace and for Israel to Nachshon Film.
The company is also in negotiations for the U.S., U.K., Japan, Skandinavian territories and countries of the former Soviet Union.
Caesar Must Die, from directors Paolo and Vittorio Taviani, follows a stage production in a maximum-security prison in Rome.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR