Berlin 2012: Shah Rukh Khan to Make Berlin Premiere Of ‘Don 2’
It was feared the Bollywood superstar would be a no-show because of illness.
BERLIN – Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will make the premiere of his latest actioner Don 2 at the Berlin film festival on Saturday night. Khan had to cancel his original flight to Berlin on Wednesday after coming down with a severe flu.
But pumped up on antibiotics, Khan boarded a plane on Thursday and is expected to arrive Friday in time both for the Don 2 press conference and the gala on Saturday.
Even from his sick bed, Khan kept his fans happy with regular tweets from his Twitter account. “My daughter is trying to cure me by showing me Glee,” quipped one. Before boarding his flight to Berlin he tweeted his “Don’s do’s & don’ts” for his reps at the Berlinale. Including: “1. Have the Don tattoo on at all times” and “don’t dance with ur hands above ur head.”
Tickets for the Don 2 premiere in Berlin Sunday night sold out within minutes. Thousands of Khan’s German fans are expected to brave the cold to catch a glimpse of their star at the red carpet gala.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR