Berlin 2012: Shout! Factory Picks Up Korean Blockbusters 'Sector 7,' 'Quick' for North America
Shout! will release both titles from CJ E&M straight-to-video stateside.
BERLIN - Shout! Factory has picked up home entertainment rights in North America for two Korean blockbusters: the 3D creature thriller Sector 7 and motorbike actioner Quick from Korean group CJ E&M.
The agreement gives Shout! DVD/Blu Ray as well as digital distribution rights for the two titles in the U.S. and Canada.
Shout! Factory’s founding partners Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos announced the deal in Berlin Wednesday together with CJ E&M America ’s CEO Joon Choi.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR