Berlin 2013: Cohen Media Group Takes 'On My Way' for U.S.
The French drama starring Catherine Deneuve premieres Friday in competition at the Berlin Film Festival.
BERLIN -- Cohen Media Group has picked up U.S. rights to Emmanuelle Bercot’s French-language comic drama On My Way, starring Catherine Deneuve, ahead of the film's world premiere in competition at the Berlin International Film Festival.
The comic drama stars Deneuve as a former beauty-pageant winner who, faced with a failed relationship and a failing restaurant business, sets off on a spontaneous road-trip with her 10-year-old grandson.
Cohen Media Group picked up On My Way from world sales group Elle Driver. The deal was negotiated by Charles S. Cohen, chairman and CEO of Cohen Media Group, and Adeline Fontan Tessaur, co-director of Elle Driver.
On My Way was written by Bercot and Jerome Tonnerre and produced by Olivier Delboc and Marc Missonnier.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR