Berlin 2013: Cohen Media Group Takes 'On My Way' for U.S.
The French drama starring Catherine Deneuve premieres Friday in competition at the Berlin Film Festival.
BERLIN -- Cohen Media Group has picked up U.S. rights to Emmanuelle Bercot’s French-language comic drama On My Way, starring Catherine Deneuve, ahead of the film's world premiere in competition at the Berlin International Film Festival.
The comic drama stars Deneuve as a former beauty-pageant winner who, faced with a failed relationship and a failing restaurant business, sets off on a spontaneous road-trip with her 10-year-old grandson.
Cohen Media Group picked up On My Way from world sales group Elle Driver. The deal was negotiated by Charles S. Cohen, chairman and CEO of Cohen Media Group, and Adeline Fontan Tessaur, co-director of Elle Driver.
On My Way was written by Bercot and Jerome Tonnerre and produced by Olivier Delboc and Marc Missonnier.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR