Berlin 2013: Download THR's Day 4 'Daily'
In Day 4 of THR's Berlin Festival Dailies, Mumbai gets the "I Love You" treatment, Sony Classics buys Ralph Fiennes' drama about Dickens' love affair and former ICM boss Jeff Berg takes on worldwide sales for a British comedy.
Mumbai Gets the I Love You Treatment
Mumbai will now follow Paris and New York to become the latest city to be given the urban-romance omnibus-film makeover, with the I Love You franchise owner Emmanuel Benbihy licensing India’s Blazing Door Films to produce Mumbai, I Love You. The film, with an estimated maximum budget of $3 million, will begin production during spring 2014, with its 10 segments directed by either filmmakers from India or of Indian ancestry, Benbihy told The Hollywood Reporter.
Sony Classics Acquires Ralph Fiennes’ Dickens Drama Invisible Woman
Sony Pictures classics has fallen hard for Ralph Fiennes’ Charles Dickens romantic drama The Invisible Woman, striking a deal to distribute the film in the U.S., insiders confirmed to THR. Fiennes directs and stars in the film opposite Felicity Jones, Kristin Scott Thomas and Tom Hollander.
Jeff Berg Takes on Jadoo
Former ICM chairman Jeff Berg’s newly formed talent, rights, finance and sales agency Resolution has taken on worldwide sales duties for British comedy Jadoo. The movie is set for its world debut as the closingnight movie for the Berlinale culinary cinema section.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!