Berlin 2013: Download THR's Day 7 'Daily'
In Day 7 of THR's Berlin Festival Daily, THR's critics discuss buzz titles at the midpoint, Roadside Attractions picks up U.S. rights to Competition hit "Gloria" and Magnolia acquires Lars von Trier's "Nymphomaniac."
In Day 7 of THR's Berlin Festival Daily, THR's critics discuss buzz titles at the midpoint, Roadside Attractions picks up U.S. rights to Competition hit Gloria and Magnolia acquires Lars von Trier's Nymphomaniac.
Roadside Attractions Wins U.S. Rights to Festival Hit 'Gloria'
Roadside attractions has won a bidding war for U.S. rights to Chilean director Sebastian Lelio’s Gloria.
Magnolia Takes 'Nympho'
Magnolia Pictures has yielded to temptation and taken U.S. rights to Lars von Trier’s erotic epic Nymphomaniac, acquiring the feature from sales group TrustNordisk after a closed market screening in Berlin of promo material from the first half of the film.
Martin Scorsese Boards 'Dragons'
Martin Scorsese and Andrew Lau will finally join forces on the New York-set gangster action-thriller Revenge of the Green Dragons, six years after the U.S. director won his first (and, as of yet, only) Oscar for The Departed, an adaptation of the Hong Kong filmmaker’s Infernal Affairs.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR