BERLIN 2013: Festival Poster Unveiled
Berlin-based agency Boros designed the logo for the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival.
COLOGNE, Germany - The Berlin International Film Festival has unveiled the poster for its 2013 edition and it looks like…all the other ones.
While the Cannes Film Fest likes to change poster styles with every new year -- using different film genres as inspiration -- Berlin prefers to play it safe, relying on tried-and-true motifs. So the poster for the 63rd Berlinale includes: a silhouette of Berlin's symbol, the bear, in white against a bright red background with the words 63rd Berlinale and next year's dates (Feb.7-17) in blue.
Boros, the Berlin-based agency which designed the poster, said its use of "many colors underscores the Berlinale's vibrant image" and Berlinale Festival Director Dieter Kosslick called it "a bright note to the city's winter landscape." For veteran Berlinale attendees, however, it is more of the same. Still, it remains unmistakably Berlin.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother