BERLIN 2013: Festival Poster Unveiled
Berlin-based agency Boros designed the logo for the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival.
COLOGNE, Germany - The Berlin International Film Festival has unveiled the poster for its 2013 edition and it looks like…all the other ones.
While the Cannes Film Fest likes to change poster styles with every new year -- using different film genres as inspiration -- Berlin prefers to play it safe, relying on tried-and-true motifs. So the poster for the 63rd Berlinale includes: a silhouette of Berlin's symbol, the bear, in white against a bright red background with the words 63rd Berlinale and next year's dates (Feb.7-17) in blue.
Boros, the Berlin-based agency which designed the poster, said its use of "many colors underscores the Berlinale's vibrant image" and Berlinale Festival Director Dieter Kosslick called it "a bright note to the city's winter landscape." For veteran Berlinale attendees, however, it is more of the same. Still, it remains unmistakably Berlin.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting