Berlin 2013 Press Conference: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Watch the live stream of the star as he discusses his directorial debut "Don Jon's Addiction" at 1:15pm Berlin time (7:15am, EST).
When well-known actors jump behind the camera, they tend to cast themselves in a heroic leading role or in a quiet but steady supporting spot (think Ben Affleck in The Town or George Clooney in Good Night, and Good Luck). For his debut as a writer-director, 31-year-old industry veteran and steadily rising star Joseph Gorden-Levitt gave himself a peach of a role as an unrepentant porn addict.
Gordon Levitt's racy romantic-comedy of sorts, Don Jon's Addiction was the talk of Sundance when it premiered there in January -- no less so after its U.S. rights were picked up by Relativity Media for a record-setting $4 million upfront and a $25 million P&A commitment.
Don Jon is getting its European premiere at the Berlin Film Festival this week and Voltage Pictures is handling international territories at the Berlin market.
Tune in live below as Gordon-Levitt introduces his salacious directing debut to Europe at the Berlinale press conference.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR