Berlin 2014: Andreas Veiel, Frieder Schlaich, Katja Eichinger on Made in Germany Jury
The trio will award the young director's prize to the helmer of one of the entries in the 2013 Berlin's Perspektive Deutsches Kino section.
German director Andreas Veiel (If Not Us, Who?), producer and director Frieder Schlaich (Cause I Have the Looks) and author/producer Katja Eichinger (Vernon God Little) will form the jury for the Made In Germany – Perspektive Fellowship prize.
The trio will choose the best young German director from among the filmmakers whose work screened at the Berlin International Film Festival's Perspektive Deutsches Kino sidebar earlier this year.
The prize comes with a $20,000 (€15,000) cash bursary.
The winner will be announced in Berlin on January 14, 2014.
The 2014 Berlin International Film Festival runs Feb. 6-16, 2014.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR