Berlin: Bruce Willis Sci-Fi Film 'Vice' Sells Wide
Ambyr Childers and Thomas Jane co-star in the film from director Brian A. Miller about synthetic humans used as slaves by the rich.
Berlin buyers are hot for Vice.
German/U.K. Group K5 International sold sci-fi actioner, starring Bruce Willis, to more than 37 countries after introducing it to buyers at Berlin's European Film Market. K5 closed in, among others, Russia, Scandinavia, Japan, China and Benelux for the feature directed by Brian A. Miller (The Prince) and co-starring Ambyr Childers and Thomas Jane. Emmett/Furla/Oasis Films, currently enjoying box office gold with their latest, Lone Survivor, are producing.
Vice is set in a near-future at a resort for the rich where synthetic humans are used as slaves for the wealthy guests to live out their darkest fantasies. The resort owner Julian (Willis) resets the humanoids every night, erasing their memories. But one, Kelly (Childers) malfunctions and retains every horrifying memory. She sets out to exact revenge on the tourists and the resort staff.
Vice is set to begin production in Alabama in March. K5 International is handling international sales.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR