Berlin: Daniel Craig Circling to Star in 'The Whole Truth'
Glen Basner's FilmNation will launch the project at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin.
Daniel Craig is headed for the courtroom.
The British actor, who recently ended his Broadway run in Betrayal, is attached to star in The Whole Truth, an indie film that CAA has been shopping to financiers and foreign sales agents on the eve of Berlin's European Film Market.
Glen Basner's FilmNation has boarded the Atlas Entertainment project and will shop it to foreign buyers in Berlin.
Craig enjoys plenty of clout these days after helping to reinvigorate the James Bond film franchise. Skyfall, released in 2012, was a monster hit, grossing $1.1 billion at the global box office, including $804.2 million internationally.
It isn't clear whether Craig will shoot The Whole Truth before he begins filming Bond 24 for director Sam Mendes. Bond 24 is set to open in theaters Nov. 6, 2015.
FilmNation's Berlin slate also includes J.C. Chandor's A Most Violent Year, starring Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain.
Craig is represented by CAA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR