Berlin: Daniel Craig Circling to Star in 'The Whole Truth'
Glen Basner's FilmNation will launch the project at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin.
Daniel Craig is headed for the courtroom.
The British actor, who recently ended his Broadway run in Betrayal, is attached to star in The Whole Truth, an indie film that CAA has been shopping to financiers and foreign sales agents on the eve of Berlin's European Film Market.
Glen Basner's FilmNation has boarded the Atlas Entertainment project and will shop it to foreign buyers in Berlin.
Craig enjoys plenty of clout these days after helping to reinvigorate the James Bond film franchise. Skyfall, released in 2012, was a monster hit, grossing $1.1 billion at the global box office, including $804.2 million internationally.
It isn't clear whether Craig will shoot The Whole Truth before he begins filming Bond 24 for director Sam Mendes. Bond 24 is set to open in theaters Nov. 6, 2015.
FilmNation's Berlin slate also includes J.C. Chandor's A Most Violent Year, starring Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain.
Craig is represented by CAA.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama