Berlin: Download THR's Day 5 'Daily'
THR's fifth daily issue features an interview with Berlin vet Yoji Yamada, reports on Shia LaBeouf's antics at the fest and exclusive news on China's plan to increase the film quota.
The Hollywood Reporter's fifth issue from the Berlin Film Festival features an interview with Berlin vet Yoji Yamada, a review of Shia LaBeouf's antics at the fest, exclusive news on China's plan to increase the film quota and several reviews.
Yamada has been in the Berlin competition six times. Yamada talked to The Hollywood Reporter about his early influences, his own wartime memories and why people should never forget the horrors of combat.
LaBeouf surprised a crowded room full of reporters by walking out of the Nymphomaniac: Part 1 press conference after saying a quote from soccer legend Eric Cantona. Later that evening, he wore a paper bag over his head to the red carpet premiere.
China's Film Quota
THR exclusively reported that the Film Bureau in Beijing looks set to raise the quota of foreign movies allowed into China by 10 movies, to 44 films, a sign of growing openness in the world's second-biggest box-office market.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR