Berlin: Hans Petter Moland's 'In Order of Disappearance' Sells to Multiple Territories
Stellan Skarsgard and Bruno Ganz star in the action comedy, which is having its world premiere in competition in Berlin.
Berlin -- TrustNordisk has closed multiple sales deals for In Order of Disappearance, an Norwegian action comedy from Hans Petter Moland starring Stellan Skarsgard and Bruno Ganz. The film, which has its world premiere on Monday in competition at the Berlin International Film Festival.
Trust closed deals with Chrysalis Films for France and Andorra, Wildbunch for Benelux, M2 Films for Poland and Vertigo for Hungary among many other territories. Trust closed several deals pre-Berlin including with Germany (Neue Visionen), the U.K. (Metrodome) and South Korea (Atnine).
The dark comedy stars Skarsgard as Nils, a carefree snow blower driver who's life is torn apart when his son dies and he suddenly finds himself in the middle of a drug war between the Norwegian mafia and Serbian criminals.
In Order of Disappearance also features Scandinavian stars Birgitte Hjort Sorensen (Borgen), Kristoffer Hivju (Game of Thrones) and Kon-Tiki alums Jakob Oftebro and Pal Sverre Hagen.
The film marks Moland's third Berlin competition entry, following A Somewhat Gentle Man (2010) and The Beautiful Country (2004).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)