Berlin: Joan Collins, Pauline Collins Comedy Selling at EFM
Sales and finance banner Fortissimo Films has inked a deal for worldwide sales of Roger Goldby’s comedy "The Time of Their Lives."
Berlin — Joan Collins, Pauline Collins and Franco Nero will star in writer-director Roger Goldby’s comedy The Time of Their Lives.
The project, currently in pre-production and set for a summer 2014 shoot, will be introduced to buyers at the EFM by sales and finance banner Fortissimo Films.
Produced by Sarah Sulick for Bright Pictures, the movie’s behind-the-camera teams boasts three-time Oscar winner Tim Rice who will executive produce and oversee the soundtrack.
Collins plays a former Hollywood star who escapes her London retirement home and travels to France to gate-crash her ex-husband’s funeral while Collins stars as a housewife with a failing marriage who joins Collins on the trip. Along the way, the pair becomes romantically embroiled with a reclusive Frenchman (Nero). Fortissimo’s Nicole Mackey and Sulick negotiated the worldwide deal for global sales rights to the project.
Fortissimo chairman Michael J. Werner said: “We’re extremely excited to be adding this uplifting and timeless comedic road movie to our line-up. The growing global success of films that appeal to both the mainstream audience, as well as to an older demographic, is undeniable.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'