Berlin: 'The Machine' Director to Helm Horror Pic 'Don't Knock Twice'
Content Film will be handling worldwide presales at the European Film Market in Berlin.
Caradog James, whose 2013 sci-fi action thriller The Machine premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival, will direct supernatural horror pic Don't Knock Twice.
Content Films, which is partnering with Red & Black Films, will be handling worldwide presales at the European Film Market in Berlin in February.
From a script by Mark Huckerby and Nick Ostler, Don't Knock Twice is described as "a twisted urban legend" and is set to begin pre-production spring of 2014.
John Giwa-Amu and Seymour Films' Claire Moorsom are producing while Content’s Jamie Carmichael will serve as executive producer.
James is repped by Circle of Confusion and JAB Management in the U.K.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR