Berlin: Nicolas Cage in Negotiations to Star in ‘Men With No Fear’
The movie, written and directed by Paco Cabezas and produced by Bryan Singer and Jason Taylor, is being shopped to buyers in Berlin.
Nicolas Cage is in negotiations to star in Men With No Fear, to be directed by Paco Cabezas and produced by Bryan Singer and Jason Taylor.
The film is being shopped to buyers at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin by Brian O’Shea’s The Exchange.
Written by Cabezas, the movie tells the story of Marty "The Mule," newly released from prison after being set up by his former boss, Frank, a small-time neighborhood crook. While Mule was locked up, Frank became a ruthless drug kingpin. But Frank also took Mule’s son and raised him like his own. Now, Mule is back on the streets and ready for revenge.
The Exchange has set a deal to finance and sell territory rights to the picture with Singer and Taylor’s Bad Hat Harry production banner producing.
O’Shea described the project as a "thrilling heist movie" and said, "We are delighted to be financier on this project and thrilled to be part of such a talented team, including Paco and Bryan, who all know how to keep an audience on their toes."
The Exchange recently announced the acquisition of international sales rights for Gillian Robespierre's Obvious Child to be released by A24 in the U.S. and Ithaca, a project to be produced by Tom Hanks’ Playtone and starring Meg Ryan and Sam Shepard.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR