Berlin: Sequel 'He Who Dares: Downing Street Siege' Selling at EFM
Benedict Knight and Simon Phillips will reprise their roles in the action thriller.
Content will be selling worldwide rights to He Who Dares: Downing Street Siege, the sequel to Paul Tanter's He Who Dares, at the EFM in Berlin.
Benedict Knight and Simon Phillips will reprise their roles in He Who Dares: The Downing Street Siege, which will also star Russell Kilmister and Ryan Winsley.
Tanter returns to direct the sequel, which is produced by Simon Phillips. The film will continue to follow the Special Air Service (SAS) anti–hijacking counter–terrorism team. In the triller, Christopher Lowe finds himself summoned to 10 Downing Street to be dishonorably discharged from the SAS for disobeying a direct order, despite the fact that he saved the Prime Minister’s only daughter.
The film is currently in post-production.
"Paul and Simon have created a bold, high intensity action franchise, and Content is delighted to be a part of their Special Force," said Content's Jamie Carmichael in a statement.
Content will also be selling: the Steve McQueen documentary The Man & Le Mans; Dan Bush's supernatural heist thriller The Trust; and Caradog James’ horror pic Don't Knock Twice, at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws