Berlin: Stellan Skarsgard Crime Comedy Heats Up Sales
'In Order of Disappearance' from Norwegian director Hans Petter Moland adds Italy, Switzerland and Hong Kong to its long list of territory sales.
The sales heat continues to grow around the chilly Norwegian crime comedy In Order of Disappearance, starring Stellan Skarsgard (Thor).
Scandi sales group TrustNordisk closed deals for the competition title, from director Hans Petter Moland, in multiple territories following its world premiere at the Berlinale. New deals included ones with Italy (Teodora), Switzerland (Xenix), Hong Kong (First distributors) , Iran (Irib Media) and Taiwan (Filmware). Trust has sold In Order of Disappearance to some 40 territories worldwide.
In the film, Skarsgard stars as a law-abiding snowplow driver. But his son's sudden death puts him on a track to revenge against the drug dealers he blames for the boy's demise. The film also stars Bruno Ganz (Downfall), Pal Sverre Hagen (Kon-Tiki), Birgitte Hjort Sorensen (Borgen) and Kristoffer Hivju (Game of Thrones).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR