Berlin: Wiebke Andresen new Head of Acquisitions at Germany's DCM
Andresen helped secure such titles as Paolo Sorrentino's Oscar-nominated "The Great Beauty" for the Berlin-based distributor.
Wiebke Andresen has been promoted to head of acquisitions at Berlin-based producer/distributor DCM Film Distribution. Andresen, an acquisitions exec at DCM since 2006, was responsible for securing German rights to such titles as Oscar-nominee The Great Beauty and Golden Globe-winner Behind the Candelabra.
She will report directly to DCM managing directors Christoph Daniel and Marc Schmidheiny.
On the production side, DCM is a financier on Pascal Chaumeil's hotly-anticipated Nick Hornby adaptation A Long Way Down, which stars Aaron Paul, Imogen Poots, Toni Collette, Pierce Brosnan and Rosamund Pike and which will have its world premiere at the Berlin International Film Festival next month.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR