Bernard Schwab Jumps Tandem to Join RHI
Sales exec's new duties at RHI will include Germany, Scandinavia and Africa.
COLOGNE, Germany - Bernhard Schwab has left Munich boutique producer/distributor Tandem Communications to join RHI International as its new senior VP of international sales.
At Tandem, Schwab helped sell the company's Emmy-nominated miniseries The Pillars of the Earth worldwide. In his new post, Schwab will head up sales for RHI in Germany, Scandinavia, Benelux, Greece, Turkey, Israel and Africa and will jointly oversee operations in the U.K. and Ireland together with RHI's John Alexander.
RHI is rebuilding its sales team since emerging from Chapter 11 proceedings earlier this year. In June, Michael Oesterlin, a former SVP of International Sales at RHI, left the company to join Tele Munchen Group.
RHI voluntarily entered into Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings late last year. The filing was part of a deal that shifted ownership of the company to RHI's creditors while wiping out nearly $310 million in debt. The company's upcoming slate includes the 4-hour Peter Pan prequel Neverland starring Rhys Ifans, Anna Friel and Charlie Rose, which will air on Syfy and Treasure Island, a reboot of the classic Robert Stevenson tale, starring Elijah Wood, Eddie Izzard and Donald Sutherland, which will first air on Sky 1 in the U.K.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR