Bernie Madoff Whistleblower Earns Standing Ovation at Toronto Screening
5:08 AM PDT 5/6/2011 by Etan Vlessing
Harry Markopolos downplays his efforts at the Toronto Jewish Film Festival to uncover the $50 billion ponzi scheme.
TORONTO -- Harry Markopolos doesn’t feel like a hero, despite earning a standing ovation in Toronto Thursday night for his quest to uncover Bernie Madoff’s $50 billion ponzi scheme.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile