Oxygen Renews 'Best Ink'
The second season of the tattoo competition series launches later this year.
Oxygen has ordered a second season of tattoo competition series Best Ink. The new season will premiere later this year.
"The tattoo industry was a previously unexplored space for Oxygen," says Rod Aissa, svp, original programming and development, Oxygen Media. "But our audience immediately loved it, and with Best Ink we've been able to capture the drama and culture of the tattoo scene while weaving compelling stories through the tapestry of ink. We're looking forward to continuing to celebrate this amazing art form with the best and brightest tattoo artists from across the country."
The series debut is the cable network's top competition series launch since Hair Battle Spectacular premiered back in 2010.
At 10 p.m., Best Ink has boosted the time period average over the previous year for the female-skewing net by 110 percent among adults 18-49 and 59 percent in total viewers, according to Nielsen.
Bunim/Murray Productions' Jonathan Murray, Gil Goldschein and Rico Martinez are EPs, with Erin Cristall, Rene Rainey and Peter Woronov as co-EPs.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR