Best of the THR/Billboard Film and TV Music Conference
The Police's Stewart Copeland, "Mad Men" creator Matthew Weiner were among panelists.
Hundreds of industry professionals from the music, film and TV worlds descended on Century City last week for the two-day Hollywood Reporter/Billboard Film and TV Music Conference, and with a dozen panels to choose from, along with illuminating insights by rock stars (Stewart Copeland), television visionaries (Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner, the producers of Nickelodeon's Yo Gabba Gabba) and super-producers (Dr. Luke), not to mention endless opportunities to network, it's safe to say no one left disappointed. Couldn't make it out to the best coast? No sweat. We put together a snazzy three-minute wrap-up that's almost as good as being there. Check it out below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack