BET Awards 2011: Watch Beyonce Perform 'Best Thing I Never Had,' 'The End of Time' (Video)
The singer's performance was beamed in via satellite from the British music festival Glastonbury on Sunday night.
Beyonce did double duty Sunday night, performing at the Glastonbury music festival and the BET Awards.
Her performances of the songs "Best Thing I Never Had" and "The End of Time" were beamed via satellite to viewers of the awards show, whicih was held at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
At Glastonbury, Beyonce performed a 90-minute show in front of an estimated 175,000 people. Her set opened with "Crazy In Love" and included chart-toppers “Single Ladies,” “If I Were a Boy,” “Telephone” and “Irreplaceable,” several Destiny’s Child favorites (among them: “Survivor,” “Independent Women,” “Jumpin’ Jumpin’” and “Say My Name”), along with a couple of covers, including snippets of Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughtta Know” and the Eurythmics’ “Sweet Dreams.”
Mid-set, the singer prompted the crowd for a shout-out to BET.
Her performance closed out the BET Awards, which also featured performances from Chris Brown and Busta Rhymes; Mary J. Blige and Anita Baker; Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled and Ace Hood; Alicia Keys and Bruno Mars; Jill Scott and Trey Songz; Donnie McClurkin, Mary Mary and Deitrick Haddon; and a tribute to Patti LaBelle that featured Cee Lo Green and others.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game