Betty White, 88, Named AP Entertainer of the Year
5:49 AM PST 12/20/2010 by Lindsay Powers
The "Hot in Cleveland" star beat out Glee, Conan O'Brien and Jon Stewart to be named the most influential in pop culture.
Betty White has been named the Associated Press' entertainer of the year.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile