Betty White Takes to the Ring to Host 'WWE Monday Night Raw'
The 92-year-old "Hot in Cleveland" star promised to "kick some ass" as she entered the ring on Monday night.
Betty White proved that she could throw it down with the best of them when she hosted WWE Monday Night Raw.
The 92-year-old Hot in Cleveland star took to the ring with WWE superstar Big Show at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Monday night, and she told the screaming crowd: "I'm gonna kick some ass!"
The petite former Golden Girl was dwarfed by the seven-foot giant pro wrestler as they linked arms in front of the packed stadium, which was the venue for the 2014 Grammy Awards last month.
"I can't possibly tell you how thrilled I am to be a guest here on Monday Night Raw," said White, dressed in a neon green blouse and checked scarf, before screeching at the crowd like a banshee.
She was later reassured that even though there was "a rumor going around that the younger generation was going to play a "prank" on her, wrestling tag team The New Age Outlaws would protect her.
"I didn't know I needed protection," cooed White, before sitting down for tea and macaroons with the burly pair. Their attempt at a practical joke by spiking White's tea with Visine backfired, and left one of the hulking giants literally running out of the ring in desperation.
Undeterred by any acts of sabotage, White had the time of her life, telling fans: "I can't tell you how much fun I've had tonight. I haven't been around this many men in tiny trunks since … last night," said White.
WWE Monday Night Raw airs on the USA Network at 8 p.m. on Mondays, while season three of Betty White's Off Their Rockers premieres Feb. 28 on Lifetime and season 5 of Hot in Cleveland relaunches with a live premiere March 26 on TV Land.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'