Betty White to pen two books
Self-help guide due next year, pets-focused project in 2012
Inexhaustible actress Betty White is working on two books that are due on shelves over the next two years, according to USA Today.
The "Hot in Cleveland" star has inked a deal with G.P. Putnam's Sons publishers to pen a self-help guide and an autobiography focusing of her life with her animal friends.
Due next spring, "Listen Up!" will provide humorous life lessons from the 88-year-old actress. The book will also reportedly include anecdotes revolving around her recent "Saturday Night Live" appearance.
"The Zoo and I: Betty and Her Friends" is set for a 2012 release and will use words and photos to detail White's life as an animal activist, including her stint on the board of the Los Angeles Zoo.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services