'Beverly Hills, 90210' Reunion: Jennie Garth, Shannen Doherty Attend Ian Ziering's Chippendales Show
The former co-stars reunited after Ziering's June 30 show in Las Vegas.
It's a Beverly Hills, 90210 reunion!
A shirtless Ian Ziering, who played Steve on the '90s primetime soap from Aaron Spelling, reunited with co-stars Jennie Garth (Kelly) and Shannen Doherty (Brenda) following his Chippendales show at Las Vegas' Rio Hotel and Casino on Sunday.
Garth posted a photo on her Twitter feed Sunday evening of her and Doherty posing with several members of the Chippendales crew on the carpet, as well as an image of the two making their way to Vegas.
"It’s a sexy, sensual show, and the girls do go wild. It’s not a salacious, scandalous, back-alley production," Ziering told the Las Vegas Sun.
The 49-year-old Ziering started his Chippendales run in June. It recently was announced that Ziering would extend his stay until July 14. The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka also took part in the Chippendales show in 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR