Oprah Winfrey's OWN Network Orders Supermodel Docu-Series
"Beverly's Full House," centered on on Beverly Johnson, will premiere in February.
OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network is heading into the world of supermodels.
Beverly's Full House, a docu-series centered on supermodel Beverly Johnson, follows three generations of Johnson's family as they live under one roof in her Palm Springs home. The new series will premiere in February, with an exact date to be announced later.
Johnson's daughter and plus-size model Anansa, son-in-law and former football player David and the couple's newborn Ava move in to Johnson's home in an effort to reconnect with Johnson. Anansa's relationship with her mother has been strained.
Beverly's Full House is produced by Good Clean Fun with executive producers Johnson, Jason Carbone and Nick Lee.
Johnson was the first African-American woman to be on the cover of Vogue in 1974. She has appeared on the cover of more than 500 magazines.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR