Beyonce Having a Girl According to Kelly Rowland
The singer's former Destiny's Child bandmate called the baby "her" multiple times in an interview.
It's going to be a girl for Jay-Z and Beyonce.
Or, at least that's what the singer's former Destiny's Child bandmate, Kelly Rowland thinks.
In an interview with Us Weekly, Rowland repeatedly referred to Beyonce's unborn child as "her."
When asked what she plans to get her pals for the baby shower, Rowland replied, "I don't know. I think her dad [Jay-Z] is gonna give her everything anyways, all I can give her is love."
The interview went on to discuss whether or not being the child of two international music stars will make the baby spoiled.
"I think she'll be very well behaved," Rowland said, again using a feminine descriptor. "Her parents will make sure of that."
Sounds like it's time for the musical duo to think pink.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR