Beyonce Having a Girl According to Kelly Rowland
The singer's former Destiny's Child bandmate called the baby "her" multiple times in an interview.
It's going to be a girl for Jay-Z and Beyonce.
Or, at least that's what the singer's former Destiny's Child bandmate, Kelly Rowland thinks.
In an interview with Us Weekly, Rowland repeatedly referred to Beyonce's unborn child as "her."
When asked what she plans to get her pals for the baby shower, Rowland replied, "I don't know. I think her dad [Jay-Z] is gonna give her everything anyways, all I can give her is love."
The interview went on to discuss whether or not being the child of two international music stars will make the baby spoiled.
"I think she'll be very well behaved," Rowland said, again using a feminine descriptor. "Her parents will make sure of that."
Sounds like it's time for the musical duo to think pink.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!