Beyonce Cancels Belgium Tour Date for 'Dehydration and Exhaustion'
But the missed stop in Antwerp fuels speculation that the singer could be pregnant with baby No. 2.
On Monday, rumors swirled that Beyonce is pregnant again. The next day, the singer canceled a tour date in Antwerp, Belgium.
Are the two connected? If they are, Beyonce isn't saying.
"Beyonce has been advised by her doctors to rest as a result of dehydration and exhaustion and will not be able to perform in Antwerp, Belgium, tonight," a rep for the singer tells The Hollywood Reporter.
Beyonce, 31, is scheduled to next play the same venue -- Antwerp's Sportpaleis -- on Wednesday, but a decision on whether she'll be able to perform has to be reached.
"She is awaiting word from her doctors before making a decision on the second Belgium date scheduled for May 15," the spokesperson says. "Tonight's show will be rescheduled as soon as possible, and ticket holders should keep their tickets to be used with the rescheduled date."
Other tour dates on the Mrs. Carter World Tour -- which kicked off last month in Belgrade, Serbia -- are not expected to be affected.
The tour closes Aug. 5 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, hometown of her husband, Jay-Z.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR