Beyonce's Secret Strategy for Sticking With Her Vegan Diet
The singer was hesitant to join husband Jay Z's idea in going plant-based, but insiders tell THR she's found a way to help her avoid temptation.
This story first appeared in the Dec. 20 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Beyonce has found a way to help keep her on a 22-day vegan diet: encourage staff and loved ones to join in. Sources say she was hesitant to join Jay Z in going plant-based starting Dec. 4, his 44th birthday. Now, she's sticking it out but is wary of temptation.
"She encourages everyone around her to try it too. She doesn't want food nearby to tempt her," says an insider, noting Beyonce's love of wings and ribs. A spokeswoman for Beyonce had no comment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR