Beyonce, Michelle Obama Surprise Kids at School
She joins them for a dance routine to celebrate First Lady Michelle Obama's fitness campaign, "Let's Move Flash Workout."
So much for a regular day at school.
On Tuesday, students at a New York City public school were working out to a Beyonce song when they got a big surprise: The singing sensation herself!
About 85 students at P.S. 161 in Harlem were performing Beyonce's hit "Get Me Bodied" - part of a national simulcast of First Lady Michelle Obama's fitness campaign, "Let's Move Flash Workout."
Wearing stiletto heels and a T-shirt emblazoned with "Let's Move,” Beyonce arrived during the middle of the routine and joined in.
Aisha Collier, 13, gushed to the New York Post that the singer was “so beautiful."
Meanwhile, Michelle Obama herself showed off her moves at Alice Deal Middle School in Washington, D.C. Tuesday. She danced to Beyonce's "Move Your Body,” The Atlantic reports.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)