Beyonce to perform at the VMAs
Scheduled to sing latest hit 'Sweet Dreams'
NEW YORK -- Beyonce is set to give a dreamy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards.
MTV announced Thursday that the superstar singer will sing her latest hit, "Sweet Dreams," at the Sept. 13 event. Beyonce is nominated for nine trophies, tying Lady Gaga for the most nominations.
Rapper Wale is also set to perform with the band UCB as the official "house band" at the VMAs.
Among the performers already announced are Jay-Z, Green Day, Taylor Swift, and Lady Gaga.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws