Beyonce Pregnant With First Child
The singer-actress announced her pregnancy at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards' red carpet.
At Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, Beyonce made a big announcement: She's pregnant.
Beyonce's rep confirmed the news to Just Jared that she would be expecting her first child with husband, Jay-Z. She and Jay-Z were married in 2008 after dating for six years. Last year, Beyonce was rumored to be pregnant but her mother shot down the reports.
"B was shocked. She loves kids, but she wasn't ready to be a mother just yet," her mother Tina Knowles said during an appearance on Ellen.
Beyonce is set to perform during the ceremony, with Jay-Z and Kanye West added to the lineup for a "surprise" performance of "Otis," the second performance of the night.
At the end of Beyonce's performance, she rubbed her belly at the end of the song.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10