Beyonce Pregnant With First Child
The singer-actress announced her pregnancy at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards' red carpet.
At Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, Beyonce made a big announcement: She's pregnant.
Beyonce's rep confirmed the news to Just Jared that she would be expecting her first child with husband, Jay-Z. She and Jay-Z were married in 2008 after dating for six years. Last year, Beyonce was rumored to be pregnant but her mother shot down the reports.
"B was shocked. She loves kids, but she wasn't ready to be a mother just yet," her mother Tina Knowles said during an appearance on Ellen.
Beyonce is set to perform during the ceremony, with Jay-Z and Kanye West added to the lineup for a "surprise" performance of "Otis," the second performance of the night.
At the end of Beyonce's performance, she rubbed her belly at the end of the song.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!