Beyonce Pregnant With First Child
The singer-actress announced her pregnancy at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards' red carpet.
At Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, Beyonce made a big announcement: She's pregnant.
Beyonce's rep confirmed the news to Just Jared that she would be expecting her first child with husband, Jay-Z. She and Jay-Z were married in 2008 after dating for six years. Last year, Beyonce was rumored to be pregnant but her mother shot down the reports.
"B was shocked. She loves kids, but she wasn't ready to be a mother just yet," her mother Tina Knowles said during an appearance on Ellen.
Beyonce is set to perform during the ceremony, with Jay-Z and Kanye West added to the lineup for a "surprise" performance of "Otis," the second performance of the night.
At the end of Beyonce's performance, she rubbed her belly at the end of the song.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)