Beyonce Releases Super Bowl Rehearsal Footage (Video)
The clip, fittingly, is set to her 2011 song, "Countdown."
It's hard enough for some women to walk in high heels. Meanwhile, Beyoncé and her fleet of dancers are in New Orleans rehearsing for their upcoming Super Bowl performance wearing them.
Continuing her surge of revealing behind-the-scenes rehearsal shots on her Tumblr page, Beyoncé has released footage of her team dancing up a storm set to the tune of her 2011 jam "Countdown."
The usage of the song for the 40-second clip is fitting, with the big game and halftime performance just days away (Feb. 3). The title of the clip is "Countdown to Touchdown."
True Beyoncé fans will notice that about 24 seconds into the video, the choreography is similar to the moves she was pulling off in her “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)” video. So it’s pretty safe to assume that the smash single will be a part of her medley.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR